Avenue de la Toison d'Or 67
Phone: +32(0)2 772.72.81
Fax: +32(0)2 770.53.86
Society of Environmental
Toxicology and Chemistry
Our aim is to deliver an Annual Meeting that exceeds your expectations!
The SETAC Europe Annual Meeting is Europe’s only dedicated congress integrating environmental toxicology and chemistry and bringing together more than 2400 delegates from government, business and academia from all over the world to get up to date with the latest research results and scientific opinions.
The trade exhibition and the poster exhibition will be organised in the exhibition hall in the Milano Convention Centre. This area is the central get together place where coffee breaks and lunches will be provided. The exhibition is open during the opening reception on Sunday 15 May from 20.00 till 22.00 hrs and from Monday 16 May till Wednesday 18 May from 8.30 till 18.30 hrs and on Thursday 19 May from 8.30 till 14.00 hrs.
Click here to download the floor plan.
2750 € per booth if paid before 31 January 2011
3250 € per booth if paid after 31 January 2011
What you get
- one booth: 2 x 3 m (including side and back panels, spotlights, one table and two chairs, power supply outlet and a booth identification sign);
- one full complementary meeting registration including attendance to the welcome reception and all coffee breaks and lunches;
- additional exhibitor staff badges at 250 € only;
- one free ½ page advertising in the meeting programme;
- promotion of your company name at the meeting;
- mentioning of your company name in the list of exhibitors in the meeting programme;
- list of pre-registered attendees.
- 31 January 2011: deadline early exhibitors fee
- 15 March 2011: deadline submission advertisements and products and service description
Become an exhibitor
Please fill in the exhibition contract and send it to Barbara Koelman at SETAC.
If you need more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the SETAC secretariat at +32.2.772.72.81.